Welcome

"We all die in the end, but there's no reason to die in the middle."

playwright David Mamet

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Cool

I think I will like this blogging, I hope you do as well. I want to make a quick comment on the Tammy Faye Baker Messner death. Wasn't this the woman who was part of the duo that stole millions of dollars from people? Why are we giving her the time of day? I'm sorry she died such a horrible death, but why is she getting screen time on TV. If you must, mention it and go on, but please don't devote even 5 minutes to this woman. She is the kind of Christian that gives other Christians a bad name. We are suppose to love and take care of each other, even if the opportunity to get rich comes along. You are still supposed to ask, "What would Jesus do?" I know that seems a little silly, but that is what my bracelet says, and its true. We should all be living our lives to please God. If we did, we would have so much less pain in this world. Anyway, out of the pulpit now. I watched her on TV the other day in her last interview and she looked horrible. If you haven't seen a picture, search for it on the net, you will be shocked. Well, I 'm off to feed and dress the boys for the day. We've had a lot of puking this past week, yesterday was the worst, so pray that it has slowed today.

No comments: