Welcome

"We all die in the end, but there's no reason to die in the middle."

playwright David Mamet

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I saw zebra today!!!!!!

A few corrections.

1, The little guys name was NuNu, not ZuZu.

2. The town is Zebediela, the township we are actually in is Moletlane.

3. I still have no idea how to spell most of the animals I've seen. If it looks like a deer, only really big horns, I've seen it. We saw sable last night, they were really cool.

As I write this it is almost 11pm here, so it's only 4pm at home. I wish the internet worked where we stay, but it doesn't, so I have to post quickly in the morning. Tonight is our first game drive and a big dinner to be cooked by a guy named Abe, who claims to be a direct descendant of Abraham Lincoln.

More later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Abe preparing any of the animals you have seen? Enjoy reading your updates!
Love you,
Vickie

Anonymous said...

Mark, great stuff. Keep the updates coming. How's the weather there? Can't wait to see the pics.

Brian