Welcome

"We all die in the end, but there's no reason to die in the middle."

playwright David Mamet

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dude, you said no more.

Hear me out, I'm not in the same shitter, this is different. Apparently my pictures and confusion has struck a cord with people, or at least Chad. Maybe we shouldn't judge the level of interest in this subject by him, since he was the one that took a picture of me using the facilities in South Africa.

That being said, Chad sent me a photo of another confusing placement of a toilet paper dispenser.

I've seen paper towel dispensers that aren't that high. I'm not sure if they were just trying to get it over the handicap poles, then didn't want to mess up the tiles, or if the guy hanging it has a torso that is 6 feet long, so this is the proper height while he is sitting down. Perhaps he only stands to get his paper. I'm not sure, but I did find this was worthy of a post, fits right in with most of my posts for the past month. I'm now on a mission to document all of the crazy stuff I see in bathrooms, so lock the stall if I'm with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hot Diggity! I made the blog!! TWO pictures I took! Although, I'm a little upset that you didn't use my Avatar analogy with the picture of the 7ft high roll of paper....

Chad