Welcome

"We all die in the end, but there's no reason to die in the middle."

playwright David Mamet

Monday, October 13, 2008

IT'S A GO!!!!!

My trip to South Africa is a go. Keep an eye on the other blog for updates, ways to donate, or how you can help me get there. Thanks to everyone for their concern for my safety, their support on my decision and their willingness to help. I will continue to try and update everyone on family stuff and hopefully a funny thing or two on this site, but you can guess that I'm going to be a little preoccupied trying to get together the money for the trip. I still have Juarez in Feb. and a trip to CA in January, so maybe I'll do something stupid on one of those to keep you entertained:) You can almost count on it!

1 comment:

CJH said...

Excellent! Good for you!