Welcome

"We all die in the end, but there's no reason to die in the middle."

playwright David Mamet

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Is she dead?

OK, this may be the scariest looking woman I have ever seen, the one on the right. I realize the one on the left is hot, and soon to be wealthy.

This is Maria del Rosario Cayetana Alfonsa Victoria Eugenia Francisca Fitz-James Stuart y de Silva, the Duchess of Alba, and she is 85 years old. It appears that the MEANT to say that she has been dead for 85 years, so her actual age is un-known. Now I'm no model, not much to look at, but I'm also not worth 850 million to 5 billion dollars. That is the range of her wealth that I found. That seems like a huge range, but once you get 300 million dollars, it's all a blurr after that. The story I read was about her marring a guy 24 years her junior. My first thought was, he is in it for the money. But just look at her, who wouldn't want to wake up in a cold sweat and check her pulse every morning. I think she was the crypt keeper back in the 90's. The story goes on to say that she is giving all of her money to her kids before she gets married to prove the marriage is for the right reasons. I wonder if she would like to adopt a bald man from Iowa? Would I have to kiss her good night? Never mind, I'll stay poor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems to me HE would be the one proving the marriage was for the right reasons.