Welcome

"We all die in the end, but there's no reason to die in the middle."

playwright David Mamet

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

I think I'm pretty clear on this blog, about what I'm thankful for, but here are a few more recent ones.

1. I'm thankful that I wasn't up to full speed as I drove into a 10 police car speed trap yesterday.

2. I'm thankful that Makiah's blood tests came back negative for diabetes!

3. I thankful I don't have a bad back. I just went this morning to help a friend into a car because his back was out. He didn't look like he was going to have a comfortable day tomorrow.

4. I'm thankful gas prices are down to a price I can afford, I filled up the other day for $1.51 a gallon, JEALOUS?

5. I'm thankful that I have family/friends that believe in my missions and have sent me money.

6. On that note, I'm thankful that airfare to El Paso dropped from $512 to $390. A little tip though, after you book your flight, don't go back to see if prices went any lower, you might not be happy with what you find. (My flight dropped another $90)

Have a great Thanksgiving and God bless!

No comments: