Welcome

"We all die in the end, but there's no reason to die in the middle."

playwright David Mamet

Friday, March 6, 2009

God help me!

Is it a bad sign when a 36 pack of Diet Pepsi, sliding around in the trunk of your car, can actually affect the motion of your car? I went around a corner the other day and heard this cube of death slide across my trunk, hit one side of the car, which I actually felt. It wasn't like it was going to tip the car over, but just goes to show you that the Ford Focus doesn't have enough weight on its own to disperse the force put out from a sliding case and a half of pop. I hope I'm never in an accident because they will find my body in Canada after I'm catapulted from the force. And that's on a collision that doesn't even set off the airbags. Sad:(

No comments: