Welcome

"We all die in the end, but there's no reason to die in the middle."

playwright David Mamet

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I'll take two please.

I love people who invent things, especially if they are useful things or one of those, "Ah, yes, I need that" thing. Years ago, the new invention and joke to some, was the snuggie, or slanket, depending on whether you bought it from Target or Walmart. Two companies came up with the same idea, or one stole it, and they were off. My guess is, the snuggie people had more money or better lawyers, because I haven't seen a slanket in years. So where will the next great invention come from? Will it be in the medical field? Perhaps a new life saving device that one day, will allow thousands of people to be relieved of some sort of pain. Perhaps it will be in the food industry and we will be able to feed the world with no effort. Nope, I found the next great invention and it's called the Forever Lazy adult onesie. This will change the way you sit around and get fatter by doing nothing. Now, we won't have to bother with those cumbersome snuggies, that come open when you stand up. Nope, now you can wear your blanket like an infant, all covered up, even with a hood and a trap door so you don't have to take it off to shit. Somehow, I think if you try to go to the bathroom with the trap door, your going to need a new FEL (That's ForEver Lazy for those of you who are not cool like me), because there is no way you accomplish this task without ruining FEL #1. I say #1, because, according to the commercial, you get 2, yes 2 FEL's for the price of 1. Perfect, I may just poop in the first one so I can get that full infant feeling. Somehow, I think this thing came out of one of those weired fetish things, where someone likes to be treated like a baby. Not an expert on those, but I did see that on a CSI one time, but it was WAAAAAAY over the top, so I'm not sure how truthful it was. We have several snuggies in our house, but I can say that I've never worn it in the method in which it was designed. Somehow, I don't think we will be purchasing one of these. Just in case you think I'm making this up, here is the link and below is the picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG David would love one of these! I'm going to order one for his birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm a dork, but I watched the commercial on that link....really? this is going to be "the talk of all your friends at your next tailgate, and will keep you warm through the entire game"? Uhm...I'm not opposed to these, and my wife would love one, but I don't think they should be allowed out of the house...

Anonymous said...

oh...that last comment was me... Chad