Welcome

"We all die in the end, but there's no reason to die in the middle."

playwright David Mamet

Sunday, November 25, 2007

FUNNY

I found this the other night and it made me laugh. Thought I would share it.

http://www.break.com/index/japanese-binocular-soccer.html

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! We had our first snow here in Iowa on Wed., 3 inches, and it was good to see that most people haven't gotten any smarter over the summer. There were several accidents and people going 20 mph over the speed limit, even with cars in the ditch and one SUV on its side. I say this and will probably end up in the ditch next and will have to eat crow. Marcy did the black Friday thing again this year, yes, she is nuts. The mall here opened at 12:01am, but that would be insane to go that early, so she went at 1:00am, much more sane. I guess that is the difference between insane and sane, 59 minutes. The paper said there were a lot of people there and Marcy said the line at Kohls was huge, as usual. I think most of our Christmas buying is done, but I'm sure we have missed someone and will be out again. I'm still working on Marcy, and have my usual problem I have no idea what to get her. I've given up on clothes, we don't have the same taste. I've given up on jewelry, she doesn't wear much. I swore I would never give her anything that plugged in, unless specifically requested. That leaves food, she is picky, or a magazine subscription, don't think that will fly.

Our friend Michelle is back in the USA, welcome home Michelle. We are glad you are home and the boys can't wait to see you. The insulation is all most all up and then it is drywall time, your room is coming along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the soccer game, Jordan wants to play this at youth group!

I voted on the watch vote, I have two watches that work and that is all I am counting! We won't dicuss how many I have that don't work or try to figure out why I am keeping them!

Love you, Lisa

Anonymous said...

He did give me an early Christmas present that I love--a Willow Tree Nativity Set. Thanks Honey!
Marcy