Welcome

"We all die in the end, but there's no reason to die in the middle."

playwright David Mamet

Friday, November 30, 2007

Car go fast

I know this is a crappy picture, but I took it from a moving car. (Please don't give my insurance agent this blog address) I saw this car, and as you can guess by the airplane wing they have added to it, they zoomed passed me. He got caught in traffic and with a little weaving in and out of cars, I was able to get close enough to take the second worst picture of my life. I hope it is clear enough for you to see this thing because it's the funniest thing. On top of the wing being huge, it was a bright white on a red car so it stood out that much more. Plus, the car was cheap, a Ford Tempo or something. (note the missing hubcap on the front wheel) It kills me when someone buys a car worth $50 and sinks thousands of dollars in wheels, radios that vibrate my car as they pass, and now wings. I'd say "kids," but this wasn't a kid driving this airplane prototype. Trust me, I'll be watching for this thing to be parked somewhere and will get a non moving picture if I can.

No comments: