Welcome

"We all die in the end, but there's no reason to die in the middle."

playwright David Mamet

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Does this look comfortable to you?

Our boys have a bad habit of ending up in our room, in our bed, on occasion. It isn't all of the time, but it goes in stages where it is way to frequent to hardly ever. There are several problems with this.
1. Makiah snores really loud.

2. Max sleeps sideways and brings way too many friends.

3. Max is a hitter and a kicker. I've spent many a morning with a sore back from a kick or a stinging face from a slap. Come to think of it, that might have been Marcy, she has hit me "in her sleep" on several occasions.

4. Mason is almost as big as Marcy and we only have a queen size bed, not designed for three large people. (Well, one large person and two medium sized people, sorry honey)

Usually when they come in, it's between 4am and 5am, which is getting close to when I'm getting up anyway, so I don't take them back to their room. Most of the time I don't even know they are there until I try to roll over and find one of them lodged in the small of my back. I finally have proof of Max and his friends, thought I would share.

I hope you can see him up near the pillows, along with his "guys." This is how he sleeps when he is in our bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture!!! Thanks for sharing. The boys are getting so big. Can't wait to see them this summer.
Love you,
Vickie