Welcome

"We all die in the end, but there's no reason to die in the middle."

playwright David Mamet

Thursday, March 6, 2008

WOW, sorry about that!

My last 2 posts were a little heated, sorry. I re-read the title about Phil and Oprah and realized that may lead you to believe that I want to kill Oprah. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I wanted the title of the post to convey the killing of Phil and then there would be a little info relating to Oprah. In my haste to come up with a title that would both explain what was in the post and to hopefully draw you in to read it (marketing), I realized that I may have just threatened Oprah's life. I hope I didn't offend anyone or scare you into thinking I had gone off the deep end. So let me say again, I would never wish or cause any harm to Oprah. I love Oprah. I apologize for any misunderstanding.

No comments: