Welcome

"We all die in the end, but there's no reason to die in the middle."

playwright David Mamet

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The game will be sweeping the country!

I'm excited to say that the boys have invented a new game that will be sweeping the country in the months to come. I haven't actually found a publisher yet, but I've seen how it's played and only a fool would turn us down. It's called Diaper Boy and here are a few pictures of it in progress.You tell me you aren't just busting at the seams to get your hands on this game? The actual construction of the game seems to be rather simple, a couple of pull-ups and no fear of looking like an idiot as you run around with a pull-up on your head, and in some cases covering your face. We will have to put a disclaimer on the box, stating that this game could cause serious injury when you collide with kitchen cabinets that you didn't see because you had a diaper on your head. But other than that, I think we are golden.

2 comments:

CJH said...

I'm embarrassed to admit that this game has actually happened in our house too. The embarrassing part? It was started by my wife and I !!! But the kids thought it was funny! HA!

Markymark said...

I hadn't even thought of the "Depends" version of the game. I'll put you down as a developer so you can get a cut of the action.