Welcome

"We all die in the end, but there's no reason to die in the middle."

playwright David Mamet

Monday, April 14, 2008

Not sure how many stars that is.

I don't know if you read the comments section of my blog, but if you don't, you have missed a great review. The highlight is, "This post is likeable." I about cried myself to sleep with the amount of kindness shot my way. I mean, likeable, please, I'm not all that. And to see that I'm read around the world means my opinions are wasting time in different languages and time zones. If I can just get a few billion more, I just might be able to shut down society for the 2 minutes it takes to read one of my posts, but I dream. I went to the blog that was attached and there was a great picture of a steak, which was nice, but I couldn't read anything else. I'm guessing they have advertisers that pay for each hit they get, so I tossed a few pennies in their pocket for the review, anything to help. Then, to top it off, I got a hug. You have got to love the Brazilians, so affectionate. Plus, anyone who will review a blog about kids with diapers on their heads, I like. My kind of people.

No comments: