Welcome

"We all die in the end, but there's no reason to die in the middle."

playwright David Mamet

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Good news!

As you might remember, when I planned the surprise trip to Hawaii for Marcy, my excuse for her to pack warm was to tell her that we were going to Southern California, where I would work at one of my warehouses and she could relax at the hotel and beach. I went there last June, but had her convinced that I needed to go back in Jan., then pulled the old switcheroo and took her to paradise instead. Now, I have to go back to LA at the end of the month, so I asked her to go with me again. We were able to find a sitter for the kids, so we are off to LA for a few days. I sent her the link to where we are staying, she should be able to find things to do to fill her day. There is shopping, the pool or the beach. I'd be happy with those options. The best thing is, my trip is paid for and we are staying in a hotel that we couldn't afford on our own. Maybe I will have the Sea Bass again, it was yummy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!