Welcome

"We all die in the end, but there's no reason to die in the middle."

playwright David Mamet

Friday, May 30, 2008

New picture

A quick post before Marcy sees me. I made it home from Atlanta with little other excitement. I did have a Nathans hot dog at the airport and ordered it with "slaw." If you read my posts from El Paso, you know I fell in love with a chili slaw dog there, so I thought this would be a twist on that, no chili. Well let me tell you that "Nathan" has no idea what slaw is. The slaw at Nathan's is kraut, which I love as well, but not slaw. Oh well, it was not bad for airport food. They had a seafood restaurant, but I wasn't sure airport fresh seafood would be good, took a pass. The reason I don't want Marcy to see me, is she is the latest entry into the parkers hall of fame. This isn't horrible, but still.

You may notice that she is on her way out of the car and I'll tell you it wasn't to give me a hug. I was beaten severely shortly after this picture was taken. The worst part of this picture, that's my matchbox car that she is door dinging on the left. Luckily, there were no noticeable chips in the paint or I would have had to, well, not do anything, but I'd have been plenty mad inside. I give her a hard time, but she is actually a good driver considering she is probably on the phone and drinking a drum of coffee while she is driving. To her defense, you can see that the driver on her right is on the line, causing her to have to move over. Yes, lets go with that.

1 comment:

CJH said...

I have to side with Marcy on this one - I think the gray car on the right started it and it's a domino effect. This post made me crack up because just yesterday I did a HORRIBLE parking job at the book store and I thought how embarrassed I would be if I ended up on your blog...it was so bad, I almost took a picture of myself...