Welcome

"We all die in the end, but there's no reason to die in the middle."

playwright David Mamet

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Parking

So I showed you a picture of a guy who couldn't park and ranted on how it bothers me. My friend Chad posted that bad parkers bother him as well, so I'll challenge all of you to take pictures of bad parkers so we can share. Can't think that would be illegal, seeing as how we aren't doing anything with them other than having a laugh at their expense, but I might caution you on trying to snap a picture of a car with a license plate that says "KLLR1" or "NOSENSEOFHUMOR."(I'm not sure that will fit on a standard US license plate, but you get the picture)


Todays winner comes from the great state of California:

Thanks CA, glad you could come to Iowa and fit in so well. I watched him back in and was surprised that after several minutes, this was the best he could do.

My friend Chad also just got back from a trip to the great state of California and has a funny post about some customer service (hotel maid) that made me laugh. Customer service, or the lack of it actuall, has been a subject of many a post here. Take a look at his post and see if you agree, his tops all of mine, for now.

http://chadholtz.terapad.com/index.cfm?fa=contentNews.newsDetails&newsID=58452&from=list

1 comment:

CJH said...

thanks for the challenge on taking bad parking pics...I'm totally in on this game!

and thanks for the link to my San Fran story...unbelievable! Something is goofy with the blog host I use right now, so check back if you can't access it.