Welcome

"We all die in the end, but there's no reason to die in the middle."

playwright David Mamet

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's a go!

I've heard from Michele in Africa and now from or missions people at Hope, the Abod homes are a go in South Africa. That is good news for the orphans of the area, there will be 5 new houses for some of them to live in, Praise God! Of course, this could all change or fall through, but for now, it looks good. I feel like we need to work as hard as we can and figure this Abod thing out so that they can continue the program. I know God will show us the way, if we listen to him, and hopefully someday, there will be hundreds, no thousands of these homes. Then I can look back and be thankful that I was apart of the start of a great mission. How excited are you Chad?

1 comment:

CJH said...

I'm excited! Any time they say you "need no special skills" but you can still build something, I'm there. I know we will have many other adventures and activities while there too, but the Abod's will be pretty cool. It will be here before we know it!