Welcome

"We all die in the end, but there's no reason to die in the middle."

playwright David Mamet

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Quick update

The wi-fi is out at the hospital, since Friday, so since I'm home for clothes pick up, I thought I'd update on Marcy. The NG tube is out of her nose/stomach, so she is much happier. She still can't have food yet, but was allowed to have a popsicle which I can only guess tasted like the best popsicle ever. We are getting close to the next goal, which I'm sorry to say, is just farting. If she can do that, soft food is next. We are close, just not there yet and now that I've posted this, she will probably fart when she swings with all of her might to hit me for posting that at all. Hey, what ever it takes, I'm willing to take one for the team. Thanks for all the prayers, text messages, emails and cards. The out pouring of love is amazing and I hope evryone gets to feel that sometime, without a hospital stay.

No comments: