Welcome

"We all die in the end, but there's no reason to die in the middle."

playwright David Mamet

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'll do what I damn well please.

While we have been at the hospital, I've had the opportunity to watch people driving around in the parking lot. I watched a lady drive over the sidewalk and bang off the curb. I'm not sure why she decided to go the way she did, but I was entertained. I took this picture of the parking lot. If you look right in the middle, you'll see where a lady parked in her non-spot. Her SUV is just to the right of the light pole, which you can tell isn't a spot.

The funny thing was, there were plenty of spaces to the left of there, which you can't see in the picture. Another example of a person who didn't get what she wanted, a spot close to the hospital, so she made her own spot. The sad thing was it was one of the nicest days of the month, so she had no excuse to not park in an actual space.

No comments: