Welcome

"We all die in the end, but there's no reason to die in the middle."

playwright David Mamet

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yummy

While Marcy was spending time in the hospital, they gave her a few menus to choose food from. Let me pick out a meal for you and you tell me how good this sounds.

Start off with an appetizer of Vegetable broth, mmmmmmmm, that would hit the spot. Next, lets have some Turkey with gravy. Here is the actual description:

"Tender slow roasted turkey breast ground to a fine consistency and served with poultry gravy."

You had me up until the "ground to a fine consistency," that is where this dinner train derailed. I'm guessing your utensils would consist of a straw, perhaps a spoon. Imagine eating Thanksgiving dinner with just a spoon. To go with this, how about some Pureed Country Bread. That's just wrong. Seeing as how bread doesn't puree without adding something, I gag just thinking about it. I'll leave the dessert up to you, there isn't anything goofy in those choices. If this sounds like a good meal to you, may your appendix burst soon, bon appetite(SP?).

No comments: